- Who: Dr. Nikita Vizniak
- What: 0503 Advanced Clinical Reasoning – Neck, Upper Back & Shoulder
- When: May 9th, 2021, 9 AM to 5 PM
- Where: Firefighters’ Club , Burnaby, BC – 6515 Bonsor Ave (Metrotown)
- Practitioner Rate: $200.00 (proCentral members price $188.00 – Join Now)
- Student rate: $85.00 (proCentral members price $79.90 – Join Now)
- 7 PE credits
Available Modules for Prohealthsys Certification:
0502 – Low back, Pelvis, SI abdominal viscera
0503 – Neck, Upper Back & Shoulder
0504 – Upper extremity, Elbow Wrist, Carpal Tunnel
0505 – Lower extremity – Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot
Learn to make assessment therapeutic, gain confidence in your abilities and address tissue-specific true cause of pathology to get better results. Advanced clinical reasoning with practical integration makes assessment and treatment more effective.
This 1-day course will assist physical medicine providers in building clinical reasoning skills with evidence-informed best practices and provide resources you can take directly into practice making you a more effective practitioner (body region tissue-specific – anatomy, ROM, orthopedics, differential diagnosis, soft tissue & osseous mobilization, exercise rehab/stretching, IASTM and more). Educate and empower yourself and your patients – by working smarter not harder.