- Who: Dr. Nikita Vizniak
- What: 0802 Joint Mobilizations of the Spine, Neck and Pelvis
- When: August 9, 2021, 9am – 5pm
- Where: Royston Community Club, Courtenay
- Practitioner Rate: $250.00 (proCentral members discount – Join Now)
- Student rate: $85.00 (proCentral members discount – Join Now)
- 7 PE credits
This course requires that you bring your own table, lotion, and ppe. Thank you!
You cannot achieve optimal performance in the body if the foundation (bones and joints) are not there to support it. Learn about biomechanically safe methods of specific joint mobilization (arthrofascial stretching) and how it can benefit your practice, save your hands, improve outcomes and prolong your career.
Discussion topic includes definition, basic application, healing principles, review of the literature and application in practice. You will get the tools to make your treatments easier and more effective – then you can choose the best option and make an informed decision. Stop with cookie cutter techniques and start critical thinking and application. See how joint mobilizations are an extension of your body that will give you renewed confidence in skills to use in practice.