Learn to make connections with assessment therapeutic, gain confidence in your abilities and address tissue specific true cause of pathology to get better results. Advanced clinical reasoning with practical integration makes assessment and treatment more effective. This 1 to 4 day course will assist physical medicine providers in building clinical reasoning skills with evidence based best practices and provide resources you can take directly into practice making you a more effective practitioner. (body region tissue specific – anatomy, ROM, orthopedics, differential diagnosis, soft tissue & osseous mobilization, exercise rehab/stretching, IASTM) – This series is collaboration between the globally recognized author and educator Dr. Nikita Vizniak and the multidisciplinary Prohealthsys team plus get insider access & pricing on the 1000s of proCentral resources (video demos, clinical tools, chart notes, patient handout and many more) – learn what to treat when and start working smarter not harder.
Text reference: Orthopedic Assessment
Available Modules for Prohealthsys Certification:
0502 – Low back, Pelvis, SI abdominal viscera
0503 – Neck, Upper Back & Shoulder
0504 – Upper extremity, Elbow Wrist, Carpal Tunnel
0505 – Lower extremity – Hip, Knee, Ankle, Foot
- Are you ready to go to the next level with proven techniques used by top clinicians around the world?
- Do you know how to determine if the root causes of pathology and evidence-informed treatment options?
- Are you able to differentially diagnose tissue specific injuries?
- Do you know how to make assessment therapeutic?
- Would you like to learn more about WHERE to treat, WHAT to treat and WHEN?
- Patient treatment and practice building tips you learn on Sunday and apply on Monday
- Learn to get results faster and build your business at the same time
- Get confidence and re-energized with fun, effective assessment, differential diagnosis and treatment options you can use today
- High yield, clinically relevant information, presented in a fun environment for optimal learning
- Empower yourself and your patients, by working smarter not harder
General Class Layout
~1 hr literature review & open discussion
~2.5 hrs practical demonstration & practice of assessment skills using evidence-informed clinical integration of best-practices
1 hr lunch
~0.5 hrs review of morning material, questions and presentation of case studies
~2.5 hrs practical demonstration & practice of therapeutic assessment and management skills
~0,5 hrs recap and closing thoughts
At the end of the each module participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Basic Format per Module
Rapid hands on anatomy & palpation review (bone, fascia, ligament, joint, muscle, nerve, vessel, viscera)
Evidence based clinical integration of assessment with pathology & evidence informed treatment options listed below:
- Biopsychosocial applications around fears, beliefs and barriers to care with motivational interview
- Efficient biomechanics – work smarter instead of harder to prevent injury and get better results
- Therapeutic Assessment – have an accurate clinical understanding of the patients specific injury make your assessment therapeutic!
- Manual techniques and graded exercise therapy – learn the critical thinking process and integration of evidence-informed best-practices. Get a solid foundation on holistic treatment regimes to empower people to build resilience.
- Know when to refer and co-manage for the best person-centered outcomes and become part of an integrated healthcare team!
Practitioners & Students ❤ Advanced Clinical Reasoning
“After completing module 1 & 2 of the Prohealthsys Advanced Clinical Reasoning course I feel re-inspired in my practice. I feel that I have gained new, useable, practical, relative techniques that I will be adding to my practice immediately. I highly recommend taking any of Dr. Nik’s modules or courses that he offers, it is definitely worth your time and money. Everything i learnt i use in my own practice and it has helped me become a better practitioner. – Thanks Dr. Nik!”
“Dr. Nik’s courses were very helpful. I find his teaching style to be fresh and motivating while incorporating humor breaks to keep his students engaged in learning. The repetition of getting his students to say things out loud or inviting them to get up in front of the class to go over certain techniques is a great way to solidify that new knowledge so you wont forget. I liked that he gets involved by being “the patient who doesn’t listen well” so it teaches you to communicate very clearly to your own patients in practice. He stresses this importance in communicating clear instructions and explanations of treatments which not only our patients appreciate, but is extremely important in patient care and responsibility. I highly recommend taking any of Dr. Nik’s modules or courses that he offers, it is definitely worth your time and money. Everything i learnt i use in my own practice and it has helped me become a better practitioner. – Thanks Dr. Nik!”
“I have been a in practice for 15 years. When I looked into Dr Vizniak’s seminars, I thought it looked like a good review of musculoskeletal conditions and orthopedic tests. I was not disappointed and was pleased to learn quite a few new clinical pearls. I liked how interactive the class was. Dr Vizniak was willing to field questions and expand on them as it pertained to the course material. What I liked in particular was how he engaged the attendees, making us think through the conditions or tests that were being reviewed. I found this not only useful but practical since the reality is when there is a patient in front of you, you have to go through a very similar process: what, why, how etc? I look forward to attending more modules in the future.”
“I highly recommend Professional Health Systems courses. As a physiotherapist in practice for 5 years, this course was a good review of assessment and treatment techniques; with informative slides with images and videos from cadaver labs and clinical practice. The material is presented in an entertaining way and knowledgeable TA’s are available to answer questions. Professional Health systems courses are a great way to stay current in professions where it is important to be up to date with the latest treatment techniques to help your patients achieve their rehab goals. I highly recommend taking any of the Prohealthsys modules or courses offered, it is definitely worth your time and money. Everything I learnt I use in my own practice and it has helped me become a better practitioner. – Thanks Dr. Nik!”