The Evidence Based Physical Medicine Manual is among the best guides for healthcare students, therapists, doctors & instructors. This text contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including anatomy, kinesiology, soft tissue release, MET, PIR/PNF, IASTM, functional rehab., joint mobilization & manipulation, acupuncture, electrotherapies (MENS, TENS, US, laser, IFC), athletic taping, nutrition and much more. This text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images, 1000s of references
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time – Perfect for Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice