- Who: Dr. Nikita Vizniak
- What: Introduction to Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2017 9am-12pm
- Where: WCCMT – 613 Columbia St, New Westminster, BC V3M 1A7
- Practitioner Rate: $138.90 (Central members price $130.57 – Join Now)
- Student rate: $69.90 (Central members price $65.71 – Join Now)
Learn about Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM) and how it can benefit your practice, save your hands, improve outcomes and prolong your career. Discussion topic includes definition, basic application, soft tissue healing principles, review of the literature and application in practice. We let you try over 100+ instruments and tools to make your treatments easier and more effective – then you can choose the best option and make an informed decision. Stop with cookie cutter techniques and start critical thinking & application – including active mobilization therapies, foam rolling, fascial cupping/lifting and functional rehab protocols. See how IASTM is an extension of your body that will give you renewed confidence in skills to use in practice.