“This text is among the best joint mobilization guides available for students, clinicians and instructors. With clear images, by chapter learning outcomes, exam forms and detailed evidenced informed content, no other joint mobilization reference comes close.”
—Dr. Andrew Vargo, MD – Chair of Biomedicine
“Movement = health and motion is life.” – The Joint Play and Mobilization text is designed as a quick reference guide for students, instructors and healthcare providers. It is a companion to the Orthopedic Conditions Manual, Muscle Manual and Orthopedic Assessment Text.
This text bridges the gap between academics and practical application. Information sources include: original research articles with cutting-edge information, 100s of cadaver dissections & decades of evidence based, multidisciplinary clinical experience. We also demo with different sized practitioners to show variation in biomechanics and gender application (5ft/100lbs female vs. 6ft/170lbs male).
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including joint play and mobilizations, muscle energy and myofascial techniques and much more…
- Execute the steps of effective mobilizations and joint-play including indications, CIs, position, contact, tissue pull and vectors
- Chapter quizzes & final exam
- Video of ROM, special tests & mobilizations
- By chapter learning objectives and outcome markers
- Regional quizzes & grading rubrics
- Follow-up evidence based Orthopedic Assessment & Orthopathology texts
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Regional learning objectives and tests
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Number of pages: 432
Terms & Conditions
Copyright ©Professional Health Systems Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
Your e-version will be electronically customized with your name to ensure your copy is genuine and protect your single-use licensed copyright. After your order is customized and processed, an email will be provided containing instructions for your individual download, which will be available for a limited time only (7 days).
Please be aware that digital media is non-refundable and if unauthorized copies of your products are made you will be personally liable to pay for each additional unauthorized copy. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions of purchase and use.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, digital products are expected to be kept in a digital format. Hard copy printing is not supported. PDF documents are not printable.