Online Course Description
In the Presentations & Productivity online course, Dr. Nikita Vizniak shares how to create and hone a presentation style that is effective, impactful, educational and, best of all, keeps an audience engaged. You can become a confident public speaker and master presentations through practice, experience, and the right advice.
When written, visual, and verbal presentations improve—overall professional performance and productivity improve with it!
During this course:
- Learn the tools to become a confident public speaker
- Create great powerpoint slides that are easily digestable and effective
- Hear from Dr. Nik on key Learning & Productivity strategies
Presentations & Productivity guides you through 3 areas of discussion:
- Part 1: Foundations for Learning
- Part 2: Powerful PowerPoint Presentations & Slides
- Part 3: Learning and Productivity Strategies
This course includes an instructional video by Dr. Nik, and quiz questions upon completion of each part.
Dr. Vizniak has been teaching and tutoring students to write and pass practical and standardized exams for over 20 years. He understands how to give you the confidence and skill set you need to make effective and memorable presentations, and employ the most impactful ways to be productive—a top tier performer!
Duration: approximately 3+ hours