|View Table of Contents|
Botanical Medicine is the best multidisciplinary, integrated guide available for students, clinicians and instructors. This book offers top quality content that you will refer to often in class, for board exams and in practice. Topics include: study tips, Botanical Actions, Constituents, Pharmacy, Monographs, Nutrition, Carbohydrates, Proteins, Fats, Fiber and much more evidence informed medicine.
- 150+ botanicals used in practice, rapid review design
- 1000+ Illustrations & Images – eBook versions
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (AHG, DC, DO, DTCM, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for NPLEX, Board Exams, OSCEs & Practical Review
Book size: 6” x 9” x 0.9”
Weight: 2 lbs
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More