AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER – FOR DELIVERY IN EARLY 2021
Evidence-Informed Clinical Chiropractic is the best guide available for students, instructors and clinicians – written for Chiropractors by Chiropractors! You are learning from the best, with centuries of combined real-world experiences and evidence-based content.
Clinical Chiropractic is a gold standard resource that:
- Identifies and describes key postulates and applications of an evidence-based framework
- Provides an overview of current research findings and their practical implications for Chiropractors
- Fosters a culture of evidence-based practice by incorporating new scientific findings and methods into clinical practice
This text bridges the gap between academics to advanced clinical application and critical thinking:
- 5000+ References
- Over 2500+ Images
- Multi-disciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, MD, ND, PhD, RMT)
- Clear Presentation & Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exams, Practical Review and Practice
‘Dr. Vizniak’s texts are a requisite library for chiropractic students and practitioners. These texts are the most compact, complete, logically organized, and easy-to-access resources available.’ – Dr. Thomas Souza, DC – Author: Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor
‘Dr. Vizniak’s books provide what every doctor and student long for, easily accessible practical information. I purchased several for my jacket pocket or exam room while in my hospital-based clinical practice. They are not a decision; they are an answer.’ – Dr. William E. Morgan, President of Parker University, former Chiropractor to the White House and Congress, and Chiropractic Hospitalist
Are you a proCentral Member? Master Edition members get online eReader access to this book for FREE!
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More
Students, Instructors and Practitioners ❤ Clinical Chiropractic Textbook
“Dr. Vizniak’s texts are a requisite library for chiropractic students and doctors… the most compact, complete, logical and easy-to-access resource available.”
—Dr. Thomas Souza DC, Author Differential Diagnosis and Management for the Chiropractor
“Wish I had all of these books when I was in school, classes would have been so much easier. They are great for practice and board exams.”
—Dr. John Urbanksi, DC, DC Chiropractic first