- Additional information
|Sample PDF of some pages from the book|
The Quick Reference Clinical Conditions Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for manual medicine students, practitioners & instructors, and as a companion book for the Clinical Physical Assessment Manual.
This book contains concise, easily accessible information and management protocols for most of the specific conditions seen commonly in manual medicine practice.
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students and practitioners preparing for OSCE exams, Provincial Board Exams, State Board Exams and National Clinical Skills Examinations.
- Over 500 Illustrations, Pictures & Radiographs
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for OSCE & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
416 pages, Coil Bound
Size: 14cm (5.25″) x 21cm (8″) x 2cm (3/4″)
Weight: 475g (1.05lbs)
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More
Students, Instructors and Practitioners ❤ Conditions Manual Textbook
I was a very good examiner, diagnostician and provided very good care to my patients and students. However, since I have purchased your book by curiosity, I have been better at what I do, and your manuals have become excellent tools to my practice. So thank you for the effort and excellent work and I will continue to support you!
Wish I had all of these books when I was in school, classes would have been so much easier. They are a great reference for the chiropractic board exams.
Another book with the Vizniak stamp worth its weight in gold – truly one of the most valuable resources for any student or therapist or practicing doctor.
|Dimensions||21 × 14 × 2 cm|