“This text is among the best joint mobilization guides available for students, clinicians and instructors. With clear images, by chapter learning outcomes, exam forms and detailed evidenced informed content, no other joint mobilization reference comes close.” – Dr. Andrew Vargo, MD – Chair of Biomedicine
“Movement = health and motion is life.” – The Joint Play and Mobilization text is designed as a quick reference guide for students, instructors and healthcare providers. It is a companion to the Orthopedic Conditions Manual, Muscle Manual and Orthopedic Assessment Text.
This text bridges the gap between academics and practical application. Information sources include: original research articles with cutting-edge information, 100s of cadaver dissections & decades of evidence based, multidisciplinary clinical experience. We also demo with different sized practitioners to show variation in biomechanics and gender application (5ft/100lbs female vs. 6ft/170lbs male).
This book contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including joint play and mobilizations, muscle energy and myofascial techniques and much more…
- Execute the steps of effective mobilizations and joint-play including indications, CIs, position, contact, tissue pull and vectors
- Chapter quizzes & final exam
- Video of ROM, special tests & mobilizations
- By chapter learning objectives and outcome markers
- Regional quizzes & grading rubrics
- Follow-up evidence based Orthopedic Assessment & orthopathology texts
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 2000 Illustrations & Images
- Regional learning objectives and tests
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized & Portable
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Licensure & Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
Number of pages: 432, Perfect Bound
Weight: 1 lb 5 oz 580g
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More
Students, Instructors and Practitioners ❤ Joint Play & Mobilization Textbook
“I have been in practice and teaching for over 30 years and have found no resources more useful than what Professional Health Systems offers – I require their texts for my classes.”
“I was a very good examiner, diagnostician and provided very good care to my patients and students. However, since I have purchased your book by curiosity, I have been better at what I do, and your manuals have become excellent tools to my practice. So thank you for the effort and excellent work and I will continue to support you!”
“This book has made me a better healthcare provider, if I could have only one book to take into practice, this would be it!”
“With free web-based video & more special tests than Magee, there is no book that comes close to this phenomenal package – amazing.”
“Wish I had all of these books when I was in school, classes would have been so much easier. They are a great reference for the chiropractic board exams.”
“Dr. Vizniaks texts are a requisite library for chiropractic students and practitioners. These texts are the most compact, complete, logically organized, and easy-to-access resources available.”