|Sample PDF of some pages from the book|
The Evidence Based Physical Medicine Manual is designed as a quick reference guide for healthcare students, practitioners, doctors & instructors, and as a companion book for the Muscle Manual, Physical Assessment & Conditions Manual.
This text contains concise, easily accessible information on topics including kinesiology, soft tissue release, muscle energy techniques, joint mobilization, osseous manipulation, acupuncture, electrotherapies, athletic taping, nutrition and much more…
In addition, this text is a valuable study guide for students, practitioners and doctors preparing for National Board Exams, State/Province Board Exams, Clinical Skills Examinations and many other standardized licensure examinations.
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Soft tissue mobes, IASTM, pin & stretch
- Joint mobes and osseous manipulation adjusting
- Online Video, Image & Text Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam Review
- A Must-Have for Clinic & General Practice
448 pages, Coil Bound
Size: 16cm (6″) x 23cm (9″) x 2.5cm (1″)
Weight: 650g (1.4lbs)
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More
Students, Instructors and Practitioners ❤ Physical Medicine Textbook
Dr. Vizniaks texts are a requisite library for chiropractic students and practitioners. These texts are the most compact, complete, logically organized, and easy-to-access resources available.
I was a very good examiner, diagnostician and provided very good care to my patients and students. However, since I have purchased your book by curiosity, I have been better at what I do, and your manuals have become excellent tools to my practice. So thank you for the effort and excellent work and I will continue to support you!
No other book on the market that offers so much information for so little financial cost – this text is a must have for your professional library.
This text, and indeed all of the Pro Health titles, are helping to break down the walls of segregation & prejudice that exist between practitioners of different back grounds – this book has opened my eyes & opened my heart to a much more productive and diversified practice within myself and my healthcare network…
Wish I had all of these books when I was in school, classes would have been so much easier. They are a great reference for the chiropractic board exams.
It is truly amazing to see so many different practice modalities brought together under one umbrella of basic learning and clinical application!