“This book is the most useful of any of Travell’s Trigger Point Manual, Kendell’s Muscle Testing, Musculino’s Muscle System, Biel’s Trail Guide to the Body, and any Anatomy & Physiology text, all wrapped up in one parcel.” Neil Reid, Myotherapist & Acupuncturist, Australia
The Spinal Manual is the best integrated musculoskeletal guide available for students, clinicians & instructors. This is a text you will use long after your classes are done, and can be used in conjunction with the Extremity Manual & Physical Medicine Manual. The Spinal Manual integrates regional anatomy, orthopedic test, common conditions and clinical exam forms – click here to view the book’s index.
- Top 200+ conditions seen in practice, rapid review tables
- Over 1500 Illustrations & Images
- Interactive eBook and clinic forms
- Free On-Line Video, Image & Testing Resources
- Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Clear Presentation & Logical Format Saves Time
- Perfect for Board Exam, OSCEs & Oral Practical Review
- A Must-Have for Classroom & General Practice
460 pages, Perfect Bound
Size: 16cm (6″) x 23cm (9″)
Bulk & Wholesale Options
BULK - save by buying in multi-packs:
- buy any of the latest edition textbooks in 10 packs for your classroom
- bundle 3 popular Textbooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions and Orthopedic Assessment
- choose 3-Pack and 4-Pack eBooks - Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions & Physical Assessment ebook bundle; or Muscle Manual, Orthopedic Conditions, Physical Assessment & Physical Medicine ebook bundle
- purchase the Posture Poster (36 x 62") 3-pack and 5-pack bundles for your clinic or practice, and add your logo and contact info for quick and easy advertising
WHOLESALE: We are currently accepting wholesale applications for resellers or bulk buyers located within the United States and Canada, on orders of 10+ textbooks. If you are looking for less than 10 textbooks, consider Bundles and Bulk options.
proCentral Memberships - Which One is Right For You?
proCentral™ is your gateway to our leading edge library of resources for healthcare practitioners, educators and future medical professionals.
MASTER - proCentral Master members enjoy 24/7 online reader access to almost all Prohealthsys textbooks, online store discounts, online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos and other great resources. Find out More
PREMIUM - Premium members take advantage of online store discounts, access online courses, downloadable forms, custom quizzes, images, videos, and other great resources for a low monthly fee. Find out More
STUDENTS - take advantage of special pricing of $9.95/month and get access to nearly all the same resources as ProHealth Central Master. Find out More
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS - partner with us to make it easy for your students and faculty to access our member platform, proCentral, with your own custom landing page. Find out More
Students, Instructors and Practitioners ❤ Spinal Manual Textbook
I was a very good examiner, diagnostician and provided very good care to my patients and students. However, since I have purchased your book by curiosity, I have been better at what I do, and your manuals have become excellent tools to my practice. So thank you for the effort and excellent work and I will continue to support you!
This book is the gold standard for practical muscle anatomy; with current evidence based information & phenomenal illustrations it has everything I need.
Wish I had all of these books when I was in school, classes would have been so much easier. They are a great reference for the chiropractic board exams.
This text is the best of Gray, Travell, Kendall, Biel, Musculino & Tortora without all the excess fat – a lean mean educational machine.
This book easily makes the transition from the classroom to daily clinical practice – a book I use every day and worth its weight in gold.
If you work with muscles you need this book, period!